EAC is pleased to announce an update to the Internet Marketing Report for realestateworld.com.au.
The update to the Internet Marketing Report has been made available to realestateworld.com.au subscribers from this Sunday 1st February, 2015.
We hope that you will love the new features and fixes we’ve packed into this update.
Summary of changes to Internet Marketing Report:
- Filter by Agent – Allows the user to run reports on all agents or just on the listings for a specific agent.
- Time Frame – Allows the user to run reports for the ‘Total Campaign’ of a listing or for the past ‘Week’ or ‘4 weeks’.
- Source – Allows the user to filter search results to the websites that the listing appears on, i.e. ‘All Websites’, ‘realestateworld.com.au’, ‘My Website’ (agent website) etc.
- Branding – Allows the user to customise the report to a professionally branded standard. Including: Agency logo, Agent Photograph, Agent contact details, Social media integration.
- Professional and easily understood data – Internet Marketing Report provides Full Campaign Details which are designed to be easily understood by the vendors; including: List Price, Date of first advertised, days listed, total campaign interactions, total campaign shares. This feature is available to Pro and Elite subscribers only.
- Export – Allows user to easily export report data to CSV file for future analysis.
To fully learn the power of Internet Marketing Reports, Red Square offers a free Webinar service for Red Square users. These webinars are web-based learning, and are quick and easy to fully learn the system and its benefits.