During last nights National Awards for Excellence, held in Perth, 16 winners were announced from a selection pool of over 100 entrants.
EAC CEO, David Crombie, attended to support EAC Members and New South Wales offices in their bid to win 2015 National Awards.
“The standard of entrants was very high demonstrating the level of professionalism that exists in our industry,” said Mr. Crombie.
“With such a fantastic start to the year, we cannot wait to see what agents are able to achieve this year and cannot wait to see the caliber of nominations at the NSW Awards for Excellence on October 27th.”
The National Awards for Excellence winners were:
- Achievement Award – Renee Bink – Independent Property Management (ACT)
- Business Broker of the Year – Simon Winter – Raine & Horne Corporate Business Sales (SA)
- Buyers Agent of the Year – Kent Cliffe – Momentum Wealth (WA)
- Commercial agency of the Year – CBRE (VIC)
- Commercial Property Manager of the Year – Ian Lambert – Ray White Commercial, Adelaide Asset Management (SA)
- Commercial Salesperson of the Year – Ryan McGinnity – CBRE (WA)
- Communications Award – Toop & Toop (SA)
- Community Service Award – Nelson Alexander (VIC)
- Corporate Support Person of the Year – Amy Wolter – Place Estate Agents (QLD)
- Innovation Award – Distinct Property Management (ACT)
- Large Residential Agency of the Year – Nelson Alexander (VIC)
- Medium Residential Agency of the Year – Explore Property (QLD)
- President’s Award – Rob Druitt – First National Real Estate Druitt & Shead (WA)
- Residential Property Manager of the Year – Dylan Emmett – Lucas Real Estate (VIC)
- Residential Salesperson of the Year – Mark Di Giulio – Barry Plant Manningham (VIC)
- Small Residential Agency of the Year – East Arnhem Real Estate (NT)