OK.. We can’t say we have any evidence to support this theory but it makes sense to us.
- If the agent is confident enough to put themselves out there
- If the agent is not afraid to be seen
- If the agent has charisma and drive
It just makes sense.
Putting all this aside..
With the release of EAC and HouseLens View Video App, you don’t even need to be in front of the camera to make charismatic videos – so using video really is a no brainer.
Why should you use video in your business?
We believe that videos are critically important to your business and your career.
Here are some good reasons why you need to start using video.
- New – If you are new to real estate, videos are a way to quickly get known in your marketplace. You can make a lasting impression and have a definite point of difference.
- Plateaued – If you are going well in real estate but you’re stuck in your results and you know you need to do something different… Get better at marketing. Whether you are in sales or property management, if you have come to the realisation that your results have plateaued then videos are a way to lift your profile and lift your results.
- Bored – You have been in real estate a while and quite frankly you are bored. You have been doing the same things for many years. Why not re-new your brand.
- Other agents win more listings/management’s than you – It’s time to sharpen your skills both in listing and in marketing.
People say that videos and video marketing are the way of the future… and guess what, the future is here and now. Without a doubt, video marketing is going to get more advanced. You only have to look at YouTube and now Facebook, with the amount of video hits and viral videos.
To give you an example, take the Star Wars Chewbacca mask lady for example. She had millions and millions of hits in a few days and she even ended up on The Late Show. She even has her own Wikipedia page! Everyone loved her. They loved her laugh and her excitement. She captured the hearts and smiles of millions all over the world.
What was it about that video that made it get a so many hits? She was likable. She was genuine. She was excited. Her personality came through in the video.
She became virtually world famous in a few short minutes. I’m not saying that everyone will be lucky enough to have a video go viral, what I am saying is that it doesn’t have to be sophisticated to get attention.
Now.. if we haven’t already given you enough reasons to use video here read on.
More reasons to use video.
Video gives you the confidence and a real purpose to get known in your local area and build your profile. It becomes a big part of your marketing plan.
It gives you –
- Exposure in your marketplace – The more you get out there, the more the local residents get to know you.. Also out of area owners have the opportunity to get to know you
- A point of difference in your market – you will stand out from the crowd. Most agents are doing the same things. Be different
- Have the like, know and trust factor – show your personality. People can get to like you without ever meeting you. Through video they feel they know you. They will then have a better chance of trusting you with their home
- An easy way to build content on your website – shoot a video, then you can transcribe it to also use elsewhere in your marketing. Put your video on youtube. Download it to your phone. Repurpose your video anywhere you can. Cut the audio and use it as part of your ‘on hold’ message
- A chance to build your profile on Google – when someone searches you, you want to be found on google
- The ability to show your marketing skills – it shows you are creative and you are doing something different to the norm
- A way to show your knowledge of the market place with a big emphasis on local area knowledge. Demonstrate that you know your area.
- The confidence that people will begin to know you – you need to become famous in your area. Videos are the quickest way.
Once you film your videos, upload your videos to YouTube and Facebook.
If you have the functionality, you can then include links into your CRM so that allows your video to automatically be included on your listing in third party websites such as domain and realestate.com.au.
From YouTube, you can also embed your video onto your website.
YouTube has billions of hits, you want to be found there. In case you didn’t know, Google owns YouTube so they love you having a presence there.
If you have decided you want to start using video in your business –
If you would like more information on EAC / HouseLens View Video App
Phone – 1300 137 161
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Win more listings and managements using video
If you would like to learn strategies that will help you to win listings and managements using video we recommend Real Estate Marketing Academy
Real Estate Marketing Academy is a 10 week paced online course. Included in the tuition is a whole individual online course just on the topic of video marketing. You will see things here that you will never see anywhere else. The entire course is available to buy on demand with lifetime access. Only $197 or 2 payments of $99. Please Click here