The Fifty Seventh Annual General Meeting of the Co-operative is being held at our office at 2A/175 James Ruse Drive, Rosehill NSW 2142 on Wednesday 25 October at 10.00am.
Business to be discussed at the meeting:
- To confirm Minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting;
- To receive the report of the Board of Directors on the state of the affairs of the co-operative;
- To receive the financial statements for the year ended 30th June 2017 and the report of the Auditors;
- To announce the appointment of Directors for the ensuing period and to approve the payments of fees to
- To appoint the Co-operative’s Auditors for the ensuing year.
The financial statements and reports will be available for inspection at the offices of the Co-operative and on eac.com.au seven days before the meeting.
Nomination of Directors
There are four Directors retiring and we are seeking nominations for these positions.
Metropolitan Voting Zone
Regional Voting Zone
To be eligible to nominate as a Director you must be over the age of 18 and an active member of the Co-operative. The rules of the Co-operative and information on the Directors can be found on eac.com.au.
The duties and responsibilities of a Director are set out in the EAC Corporate Governance Code. Directors receive remuneration for their services as may be approved at a General Meeting and all necessary expenses incurred by them in the fulfilment of their duties.
Nominations for the Office of Director, other than a retiring Director, shall be signed by the nominee and by two or more active members within the zone represented. The Nomination Form may be downloaded here. Nominations must be received by the Returning Officer and lodged with the Secretary by 5.00pm, 25 September 2017.
Should nominations be received and a ballot be necessary, ballot papers will be issued on 27 September 2017 and must be returned by 5.00pm, 20 October 2017.
For more information contact Sylvia Cortez on 1300 137 161.