© 2010 Copyright Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd, All rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials in this website are permitted.
All reasonable endeavours have been taken to compile the information appearing on this website.
Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd (EAC) has relied upon information that has been acquired from various external sources and that this information as obtained from time to time is stored at different levels of reliability.
EAC does not warrant its accuracy or completeness of the information provided to it as above or otherwise (which may contain errors or omissions) and to the full extent allowed by law excludes liability in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage sustained by user, or by any other person or body corporate arising from or in connection with the supply or use of the whole or any part of the information in this service through any cause whatsoever. The user is urged to make and rely upon independent enquiries and information to satisfy itself as to the accuracy or completeness of the information supplied through this website.
You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, property images, property information or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of EAC and our Members whose property listings may appear on this website without express written consent.
Robots and Screen Scraping
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this site for establishing, maintaining, advancing or publishing your own website or other publications, except with our express written consent. Access to our systems are logged continuously.
Goods Returned Policy
1. Goods will not be credited after 14 days from the date of invoice
2. Goods will not be credited unless accompanied by a copy of the invoice to which the goods relate
3. Goods should not be returned to Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd without first advising the Office
4. Goods returned at no fault of Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd are at the cost of the sender.
Goods returned at the fault of Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd will only be accepted if they are sent back by NORMAL Australia Post
5. Items printed to specifications will not be accepted for credit unless printing error can be proven
6. Goods returned will not be accepted unless:
a. Goods despatched differ to those charged on invoice;
b. Goods agree with invoice but differ from the initial order form;
c, Goods despatched are defective.
7. Solution: In cases a., b. and c. the correct goods will be despatched and recharged.
On receipt of the returned goods, a credit will be raised including postage.